What would happen if Katniss and Peeta were remaining from District 12 and Rue and Thresh were also remaining from District 11 and they tried to over power the government by attempting suicide so that they can all win and live?
I don't think the two groups will be allowed to alive in the hunger games whatever you attempt to suicide or other ways. Because the hunger games is built to publish the rebels. If Katniss, Peeta, Rue, Thresh try to over power, it seems there is welcome the unite power to destroy the government's which is a bad example to exist and will produce more people to revolt. In addition, changing the rules let two tributes win this year which it is a big charity for them.
I guess the government would let them leave arena, but in end they would face consequences,their district,their families and themselves. The government wouldn't let them go scot free.
During the games, not the whole time. At first it was just to get sponsors so they can stay alive in the game. Later on, she developed real feelings for him. She was really worried about his well being for most of the games. If she didn't have feelings for him, do you think she would have sacrificed her own freedom for him? Would she offer her life for his?
If I were Gale, I wouldn't get angry but I would get hurt about Katniss's actions towards Peeta. Firstly, I loved Katniss, we spent a happy period in the forest until she went to the hunger games. I wished we could stay together forever. So, I was hurt Katniss kissed Peeta. What's more, I hoped she could alive in the hunger games, I knew I couldn't do anything for her. so once she would have a chance to be survived, I would support her no matter what she did. I knew she didn't have a choice because it was a game about life so she must to pay more attention to that , fallen love with Peeta was only way could help her out. I was not angry about that.
I really hope them keep in love. If they do not! I will so angery with them, I will doubt about human nature. survival hope is important than everything, even let them to cheatting themselves fall in love with someone they do not love??
A friend in need is a friend indeed, Katniss will treasure the Peeta's love which is sacrifice himself to protect Katniss. Gale is just her youth's dream, maybe he will devote his life for surviving Katniss if he has a chance to take part in the game with Katniss as well. But Peeta is faster then Gale to represent to himself, I think Katniss will never forget the time that they are spend in the games and Peeta's true love. So keep going to fall in love, Katniss and Peeta.
Do you believe Katniss was pretending fall in love with Peeta? (Ps: I do not believe that, if she did not love with him, why she did too much things to help him, and decided to suicide together? how can!! T-T)
because they are the same district they need to survive both of them that why they need to pretend or show to the people that they liked each other. i think :)
In my opinion, there isn't real winner in Hunger Games. We can take a look at the former winner Hymitch, he become a alcoholic now. Why? Because this winner is built on killed others, this isn't a champion but a killing machine. Hymitch saw difference from Katniss, he know this girl must make some changes in the future.
The Mutt can't kill them per se. Because it's really only there for entertainment purposes. Just like the fireball blasts. It was only there to entertain and to entice the tributes to fight each other
Why did the gamemakers decide they wanted to punish Katniss and not Peeta? Wouldn't their punishment technically be waived since they're technically the winners of the hunger games?
Do you think Peeta and Katniss will be able to handle jobs as career tributes? I don't think they have the heart for it but I can't wait to see the next movie
Could you image if Katniss didn't pretend madly in love with Peeeta? What is going to happen?
ReplyDeleteThere wouldn't be romance in the story.Of course Peeta would sacrifice himself to save Katniss because his love was true for her.
DeleteIf she didn't pretend to be madly in love with Peeta ,they could have died,because they were only getting sponsors because of their love story
DeleteI have a feeling it started as a act, but that REAL feelings developed. She just hasn't experienced it before, so she doesn't know how to cope.
DeleteI guess "Catching Fire" holds the answers! :D
What would happen if Katniss and Peeta were remaining from District 12 and Rue and Thresh were also remaining from District 11 and they tried to over power the government by attempting suicide so that they can all win and live?
ReplyDeleteExcellent question! How would the government react? Allow it because it's.dramatic, or come up with some other crazy rule because "they can?"
DeleteI don't think the two groups will be allowed to alive in the hunger games whatever you attempt to suicide or other ways. Because the hunger games is built to publish the rebels. If Katniss, Peeta, Rue, Thresh try to over power, it seems there is welcome the unite power to destroy the government's which is a bad example to exist and will produce more people to revolt. In addition, changing the rules let two tributes win this year which it is a big charity for them.
DeleteBut then there would be no winner. Wouldn't that mean serious trouble for the government?
DeleteI guess the government would let them leave arena, but in end they would face consequences,their district,their families and themselves. The government wouldn't let them go scot free.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely. Every action has a reaction.
DeleteDo you think Katniss also have feelings for Peeta but she doesn't want to express? How do you know?
ReplyDeleteDuring the games, not the whole time. At first it was just to get sponsors so they can stay alive in the game. Later on, she developed real feelings for him. She was really worried about his well being for most of the games. If she didn't have feelings for him, do you think she would have sacrificed her own freedom for him? Would she offer her life for his?
DeleteIf you were Gale,would you get hurt or angry about Kat's actions towards Peter? Why or why not?
ReplyDeleteIf I were Gale, I wouldn't get angry but I would get hurt about Katniss's actions towards Peeta. Firstly, I loved Katniss, we spent a happy period in the forest until she went to the hunger games. I wished we could stay together forever. So, I was hurt Katniss kissed Peeta. What's more, I hoped she could alive in the hunger games, I knew I couldn't do anything for her. so once she would have a chance to be survived, I would support her no matter what she did. I knew she didn't have a choice because it was a game about life so she must to pay more attention to that , fallen love with Peeta was only way could help her out. I was not angry about that.
DeleteIf I were Gale, I would forgive Kat's because Peeta was a good company of her during the game. Let's say Peeta love to Kat's cause her win the game.
DeleteOver all I really enjoyed the novel,I can't wait to read the catching fire .guess I will read it during this coming vacation.wish you all the best
ReplyDeleteYay! Please do keep reading the series! :D
DeleteHi, Aisah.
ReplyDeleteI think if the people I love been in the cruel game, whatever she did was right as long as she can survive. Gale can understand...
Good evening everybody!
ReplyDeleteToday we finished reading HG, what do you think about Katniss will keep in love with Peeta or go back to find Gale in the future?
I really hope them keep in love. If they do not! I will so angery with them, I will doubt about human nature. survival hope is important than everything, even let them to cheatting themselves fall in love with someone they do not love??
DeleteA friend in need is a friend indeed, Katniss will treasure the Peeta's love which is sacrifice himself to protect Katniss. Gale is just her youth's dream, maybe he will devote his life for surviving Katniss if he has a chance to take part in the game with Katniss as well. But Peeta is faster then Gale to represent to himself, I think Katniss will never forget the time that they are spend in the games and Peeta's true love. So keep going to fall in love, Katniss and Peeta.
DeleteDo you believe Katniss was pretending fall in love with Peeta? (Ps: I do not believe that, if she did not love with him, why she did too much things to help him, and decided to suicide together? how can!! T-T)
ReplyDeletebecause they are the same district they need to survive both of them that why they need to pretend or show to the people that they liked each other. i think :)
Deletems. how many blogs do i need to finish?
ReplyDeleteWe'll calculate together tomorrow chickadee.
DeleteDoes a tribute ever really win the Hunger Games? Why or why not?
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion, there isn't real winner in Hunger Games. We can take a look at the former winner Hymitch, he become a alcoholic now. Why? Because this winner is built on killed others, this isn't a champion but a killing machine. Hymitch saw difference from Katniss, he know this girl must make some changes in the future.
DeleteHow many meaning about " the girl in the fire?"
ReplyDeleteWhy the gamemaker create mutts?
ReplyDeleteThe gamemaker create mutts to make game more affect.
DeleteWhat if mutts kills three of them?
ReplyDeletei think they will not going to do that because they will not going to kill Katniss because she the hero/protagonists.
DeleteThe Mutt can't kill them per se. Because it's really only there for entertainment purposes. Just like the fireball blasts. It was only there to entertain and to entice the tributes to fight each other
DeleteKatness and Gale in relationship before the game.what the Katness do with Gale after game?
ReplyDeletein my opinion she will explain it to him about what happened in woods.
DeleteWhy Katniss did not celebrated her victory?
ReplyDeleteWhy did the gamemakers decide they wanted to punish Katniss and not Peeta? Wouldn't their punishment technically be waived since they're technically the winners of the hunger games?
ReplyDeleteDo you believe that both of Katniss and Peeta will die at the end of the Hunger Game? If the gamemaker did not stop them?
ReplyDelete“You're alive," I whisper, pressing my palms against my cheeks, feeling the smile that's so wide it must look like a grimace. Peeta's alive.”
ReplyDeleteDo you think Peeta and Katniss will be able to handle jobs as career tributes? I don't think they have the heart for it but I can't wait to see the next movie
ReplyDelete