Monday, 22 July 2013

QUEST 3: CHAPTERS 19-27 - Character Blog Posts


Post your writing-in-role character paragraphs below this post.

16 comments:

  1. I don't know what I will ever give you.Your my hero.Your a great symbol to our district .Your an icon of all districts.Your brave,I won't fear any thing as long as I'm with your.I'm thrilled to have a sister like you.I knew your were strong enough to win, just like the way you took care of us when father passed away.I'm so proud of you and wherever father is,he must be proud of you as well.Your a really girl on fire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When heard that the rule was changed, I was so happy and surprised. Unfortunately, my left leg was cut by Cato and I thought that was serious. I couldn't move any more.l only can use decoration to hide myself. But I strongly believed that you must find here and take me off. You really came, you found here when I felt despair. And then, you risked your life to take the medicine for me and healed me. Even more incredible was that you kissed me in the cave. My god! I hope everything can stop at that moment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute couple? Sweetheart? Romantic? I want to change the rule, and do whatever I prefer. You are mine, not only have your body, your blood or you soul. You are the losers! You want to look like a joke? You do not have this ability, success won't happened in losers! Both of you guies, just one of you can survived. What is your dicision? Standing in front of the death, what would you think, killing your lover by one of your hand! haw-haw I won't allowed any happy ending happend in these losers! Never ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my mother and Prim. Then Prim has grow up, my mother past way. I know I'll never marry, never risk bringing a child into the world. Later, my kids names would go right into the reaping balls with every one else. I swear I'll never let that happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katniss, I am so excited that you have been survived finally. I am very happy to see you again. I know you are spending a hardship with Peeta who is love you so much. I think he is an excellent gentle man to take care of you in your rest live. We are still friends forever. No matter what will happen to you , I will be your friends near you when you need me. I still could not forget the period that we spent together to hunt which was my most treasure memory in my heart deeply. Do you remember the first day we meet? Catniss. Katniss. You are not belongs to me, my heart hurt but congratulations to you find Peeta as a partner. All right, don't find me, but I will be a hiding palace to protect you. Peeta, take care of Katniss please. Thus, I will be back to take Katniss away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I hear that girl say she kills Rue, suddenly I can not control my anger, I flips her around and flings her onto the ground and ask her the truth “what’d you do to that little girl? you kill her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm waiting for katniss,but she is love with peeta.Is she doing this for the game or she realy lone with peeta? tsering gyurmey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Comment for part 3

    Petta says. “I don’t want to die like Cato then shoot me”, I say furiously, shoving the weapons back at him. “You shoot me and go home and live with it!” and as I say it, I know death right here, right now would be the easier of the two. You know I can’t., “Peeta says, discarding the weapons. “Fine, I will go first anyway.” He leans down and rips the bandage off his leg, eliminating the final barrier between his blood and the earth. “Katniss, Katniss” you are not leaving me alone” he says. I said if your die I will never go home, not really. I will spend the rest of my life in this arena trying to think of my way out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was I just a ploy for the audience in this whole game? Why did Katniss just play me like that? One moment she is playing the audience and the next I feel like she shows her true feelings. What about Gale; she is a little torn between him and I

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know what to do. I have feelings for Gale, but at the same time I also have feelings for Peeta. Gale does have real feelings for me but I don't know if Peeta's feelings for me were real or just playing up the audience for the hunger games...

    ReplyDelete
  11. When we decided to kill our self by eating poisonous berries, the game makers told that, both were the winners this game, at the moment we felt, "we are the happiest people in the world."
    Indrani Vallipuram

    ReplyDelete
  12. The girl actually understood my messages! She even knew i wouldnt send her water because she was close to it! She also figured out that romance means sponsors. Its no wonder they won this thing Katniss is too smart to have been beaten.

    ReplyDelete