Friday, 19 July 2013

QUEST 2: CHAPTERS 10-18 - Character Blog Posts



Post your writing-in-role character paragraphs below this post.

21 comments:

  1. I'm running, knowing this may be a trap, but i can't protect myself. I shout back, so she knows I'm here.when i find her, she's on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great job getting into the mind of Katniss!

      Delete
  2. Oh Catnip,i keep dreaming of you ,coming home,a hero to our district.I miss you and i keep wishing i was there with you, to protect and comfort you.Look at all these wounds on you. Don't give up.fight for us ,Rue and other innocent children who are dying.Remember your a survive,the bread winner of the family.Show these beast like, that your a true girl on fire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWESOME job as Gale! Especially the "Catnip!"

      Delete
  3. katniss, I really didn't think that you would be so strong protest against the expression of love I have for you. That was really broke my heart. But I will never give up. Game finally started, I determined to join in Career group. I think that it is a better choice; it can make me alive longer in this game. I made this choice is not only for myself, it is for you as well. I want to survive and keep protecting to you until the end. I saw them want catch and kill you under the tree, I was very anxious. So I advised them to wait, let you have enough time to figure out that how to overcome it. Good luck, Katniss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peeta, Peeta, did u hear the announcement? Two tributes could win this year. Peeta, where are you? Can you hear me? Are you still alive? Show up please. I am very nervous. Rue was dead, she was very young and simplicity, just 12 years old. We spent one day together which let me remind my younger sister, Prim. Rue asked me to sing to her to sleep which made me warmth like Prim. Such a cute sweet heart. But she had gone forever, I couldn't see her smile again. Peeta, are you still alive? Please give me a feedback. I am afraid you will leave me alone. I lost Rue, only you can cheer me up, Peeta. I can't keep going without you. Please come to me, we are together to come over the dangerous. I will be more brave if I go with you.Peeta ,Peeta...

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're waiting for 'the girl who was on fire' at the bottom of the tree. She can cut down the branch. It has a tracker jacker nest attached to it. The venom is lethal. Maybe if I steal the bow and arrow from the careers while she drops the tracker jacker nest we can both have the upper hand in the competition. Katniss is good with using a bow and arrow. She doesn't know that I know but she hid her talent from everyone as a strategy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't stay up in this tree forever. I've been badly burned by the fireblasts and it's very painful. Could those fireblasts have been meant for me? Because I am known as 'the girl who was on fire' this fire doesn't look like an accident. It looks machine made and something the gamemakers did. Maybe the did this to get everyone to come in contact with each other so that we'd fight. The gamemakes did this to entice the crowd! They can't just do this I was burned!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quest#2 Comment

    It is a child scream, a young girls scream, there is no one in the arena that can make that sound except Rue. I am running knowing this may be a trap, knowing that Careers may be poised to attack me. But I can’t help my self, and then I heard another sound crying and call my name. Katniss! Katniss!
    Rue! I shout back. “I am coming!” when I reach her, she entangled in a net and the spear enter her body.




    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandra Calderon
    Question #2 Comment
    8:23 pm
    Now that Cesar Flikerman has announced that two people can win the game, I realized that Peeta and I were never a contenders, now I understand many things. Peeta has saved my life!!! My head spins as I think over and over again where can I find him. Peeta, Peeta, If. . . you can give me a clue of your whereabouts. I do not know from where to start, from where to look. The pound, the lake, the stream of the river, where?. . . I wonder if Peeta is still alive, if he is badly injured, if he will be able to make it to District 12 with me. Foreshadowing's appear in my mind, first Peeta and the bread that saved my life. Then, Rue and her district sending me the bread that also has saved my life. Thanks to District 11, I am still here, right in the fight. Peeta and I can go home now, I feel so much happiness. It is like spring water running inside of me. . . Perhaps, Peeta's mother was right, that District 12 finally would have a winner, perhaps she always thought about me and perhaps she always knew that her son will be ok after all. May the odds be ever in our favour.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The girl who came form district 11, Rue, gave me an advice to overcome those terrible Career Tributes. I like to stay with her, she did not has any weapon, and she remind me to think about Prim. She will be the perfect ally who I can safety stay with. We made the plan to ruinning the career's suppies. when I succeeded come back, and I can not find her. I feel so nverous. I used the secret signal to mention her I am safety, but I can not get any respond. What happened? Does she Ok? Suddenly, I heared someone are screaming. It is her! It is her! I forget such of tributs are still looking for me. I running and responding " I am comming!" to her screaming direction.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Katniss the one who is saying or think this. tsering gyurmey

    ReplyDelete
  11. did you guys like the hunger game book? For me it's kind of heartless story.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do not get, why Cato accept Peeta to join our team, I think he is useless. He does not belong in our Career tributes team. I ask Cato “why do not we just kill him now and get it over with?”

    ReplyDelete
  13. My wounds recovering and Rue at my side, her head slide on my shoulder. First time i really felt lonely, in arena.
    Indrani Vallipuram

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm dying. Katniss has offered to get me the medicine but I won't let her not now! It's way too dangerous to go out there the careers are out there and who knows what else. She is the love of my life I couldn't bare the thought of her dying and me not being with her. - Tsering

    ReplyDelete
  15. At a few minutes before four, Peeta turns to me again. "Your favorite colour . . . it's green?"
    "That's right." Then I think of something to add. "And yours is orange."
    "Orange?" He seems unconvinced.
    "Not bright orange. But soft. Like the sunset," I say. "At least, that's what you told me once."
    "Oh." He closes his eyes briefly, maybe trying to conjure up that sunset, then nods his head. "Thank you."
    But more words tumble out. "You're a painter. You're a baker. You like to sleep with the windows open. You never take sugar in your tea. And you always double-knot your shoelaces."
    Then I dive into my tent before I do something stupid like cry

    ReplyDelete
  16. A rule change where me and Peeta can live? I have to find him the thought of not being in this alone is the only thing keeping me moving, but in what state is Peeta. He'd have to be doing ok if he survived since the clash with Cato. I can't believe this whole time i thought he was trying to kill me when in reality all he was doing was trying to save me. I hope i can find him and return the favour.

    ReplyDelete