Wednesday, 17 July 2013

QUEST 1: CHAPTERS 1-9 - Character Blog Posts


Post your writing-in-role character paragraphs below this post.

25 comments:

  1. Oh God, why Peter? The poor kid helped me when I was in need. My family and I, were about to die of hunger and then he helped. He saved our lives. How am I suppose to fight him to death? I'm suppose to thank him for his kindness. Not to kill him. This is a really hard situation for me to handle.Only God knows what's going to happen when that time comes. I just wish, they picked a different kid. Why innocent children have to die?. This is un fair. I wish I was dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Because...because...she came here with me." Oh my God, how could I say that in frond of the audience? I don't know what reaction Katniss would have when she heard this passage. I always want to keep this mind in my heart. when the host asked the question about my girlfriend, I spoke out the truth. Katniss is really pretty in my heart. This beauty is not just her appearance, more is her heart. She was so kind to take care of her family. What is more important, she stepped forward to take her sister's place in the Games. How brave she is! Since that moment, I've determined that I would like to protect Katniss for ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how come, why my families should suffer those disasters? My husband died , my daughter Katniss suffers in dangerous right now for saving her sister,Prim. How can i live in the world if Katniss never come back? For those years, she plays a role likes his dad to take care of Prim and me, why the god always takes away my support ? Katniss, my sweet heart, you need to be success, we are waiting for you come back. I can't live without you. However, we will be OK recently because you are one of player, we can get some foods to get rid of starving. Katniss, i know, you can , you are strong , you never give them up what your thoughts. Overcome the disasters, then we will reunite happiness . Please ,you are my last wish to live, thus, i can't keep going on. God ,please gives your power to my daughter, Katniss and protects her in the games. This is the only thing that i beg you, please listen to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To day is my first reaping day. My mother and me are ready to go. My sister Katniss give me a huge and kiss on the top of my head, she protect me in every way she can. Only she can't against the reaping. At one o'clock, we are in the square. The people file in silently and sign in. It's time for the drawing. They say ladies first, then they pulls out a slip of paper and reads out the name that is Primrose Everdeen. That's me, i don't know what i am going to do. I small steps up toward the stage, i feel my blood drained to my face and stiff my body. When i stand in the stage, my sister come and push me behind her, then she said, "I volunteer as tribute!" I wrapped with her and screaming "No, Katniss! No! You can't go!" But no body listen to me, Gale has lifted me off the ground. I couldn't imagine to live without my sister Katniss. Oh my God! Please save my sweet sister Katniss' life!
    Indrani Vallipuram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your answer is not good because ~~~~~it is longer than me .^_^

      Delete
  5. When I was standing, and I heard my name being called to come forward ‘’Prim’’, I was really scared. Everyone was looking at me. I didn't know what to do. If I went to the hunger games, would I have survived? I wonder what would have happened if I was in the Hunger Games. If I had lost, would it have affected my family and our district? I’m so glad I have a sister like Katniss. She is a wonderful sister. She has given me a new life, because I wasn't prepared. She did this for me, I knew I could count on her. My sister is a Hardworking girl, she will try her best to win. She will try and win for her family, and our district. Hopefully she will win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thinking, he might trick me so he can win the game. He wants me to get emotional. He wants to find out about my strengths. I think he wants to know my secrets about the skills I will use in the Hunger Games. I wonder what he is planning next. I see him with the other Career Group. They are allowing Peeta to join them so they can find and kill me. Does he want to find me to kill me? What if he does? What should I do? Should I kill him first? I know he has helped my family a lot but now it’s hard trusting him because now we are against each other.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw Rue. She rolled over. She was really wounded and hurt. I went to her. I knew even i couldnt help her. I couldnt fix her. She told me ''Sing''. What should i sing to her? I don't know what i should sing to her. I think of a song i was sung to when i was small. I sang the song to Rue. As i finished the song, she finished her last breath. She is dead, i told myself. I teared up. I hear the cannon fire. They are going to come and clear her body. Now i have to focus and keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peeta, peeta, how come is peeta. My poor child, I have been harsh to him, I really regret. If he come back from the hunger game, I will be nice to him. I say “finally district 12 has a winner”, but peeta did not look at me just walk straight to the stage.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha ha!! They have no idea what they're up against. I'm only using them. When I have the opportunity, I'll kill Cato first. I'll just wait till he goes to sleep and then I'll strike. They'll never suspect it was me. Katniss doesn't know I'm really on her side. I'm just with the careers so that I can survive because, everyone knows you'll live longer if you stay with the career tributes. Nobody wants to get too close to them because they're all afraid. One by one, the I'll obliterate all of the careers starting with Cato and then Glimmer; I'll need her bow and arrow to give to Katniss. Once she gets the bow and arrow she'll trust that I'm still on her side and she'll get rid of the rest of the careers

    ReplyDelete
  10. What the hell was Peeta thinking?! He knows that the career tributes will kill him once they realize that they don't need him anymore. If they get to me, they'll kill us both. I wish I could go down there to knock some sense into him. I thought I could trust Peeta and now he's with them?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How could this happen to my daughters? I wish I had been more involved in their lives? I had problems and Katniss and Prim both suffered because of it and I may never get the chance to see Katniss ever again. I've failed my daughters as a mother. - Tesering Gyurmey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our school was off next day. For a while I hung around the edges of the Meadow, but finally I worked up the courage to go under the fence. It was the first time I would be there alone without my father weapons to protract me. But I retrieved the small bow and arrows. He made me from a hollow tree.

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Prim" the strangles cry comes out to my throat, and my muscles begin to move again. "Prim" I don't need to shove through the crowd. The other kids make way immediately allowing me a straight path to the stage. I reach her just as she is about to mount the steps. With one sweep of my arm, I push her behind me. "I volunteer" I gasp "I volunteer as a tribute!" I want Prim to survive shes to young to fight and i know she cant do it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A few hours later, I am dressed in what be the most sensational or the deadliest costume in the opening ceremonies. I’m in a simple black unitard that that covers me from ankle to neck. Shiny leather boots lace up to my knees. But it’s fluttering cape made of streams of orange, yellow, and red and the matching headpiece that define this costume. Cinna planes to light them on fire just before our chariot rolls into the streets.

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Please, not me. Pick somebody else more prepared than I. I don't want to fight for my life. Who? I know her, she is katniss' sister. But, she is too young. Now Katniss is taken her place. She is so brave, I always admire her. What? she call me? she mentioned my name? No way, it can't be me, but everybody are looking at me. Ho no!, it was my name. Now I have to go with Kantniss to the games..."

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is so brave, Volunteer! She volunteered for her sister! OMG! If I were her I think I never courage as her... Did the speaker called my name? Why my friend far away from me? I can not believe that, there are too much people, why she took mine? OK, before you already know it, you may die in the horrible Hunger Game! Be strong! Just go, you can do it! Come one! Peeta!... I sew her, she stand beside me. Did she remembered me who ever gave her a loaf of bread? I just hope, do not tell me just now. I hate the Hunger Game, this is not a game! this is a fighting for survive! There is no more hope, I fell sad only; I do not want fight with anyone, especially, for Katniss, I know she is so smart, so brightness, but...but...I do not want fight with her. I do not want my life becoming a tragedy. Who can help me? Nobody...

    ReplyDelete
  17. "I should have tried to save you,"I whisper. She hakes her head. Does this means we were right to stand by? That she forgiven me?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Peeta and me.And trust has not been part of agreement. We're tributes. But the boy who risked a beating to give me bread, who covered me with the redheaded Avox girl, Who insisted Haymitch know my hunting .....buy why ???? why????? i'm not trusting him.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I remember the first time I saw you. Your hair was in two braids instead of one. I remember when you sang in the music assembly and the teacher said "who knows the valley song" and your hand shot straight up. After that, I watched you going home everyday. Everyday. Well... say something.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Horacio Palma
    I know that i had not been a good mother, but seen that i am so cloce to
    lose an other member of my family it sookme out of my depression and now i will fight head to head with my doters to surviv.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't understand this girl. Ive tried making it crystal clear to her that romance equals sponsors and sponsors equal more chances of survival but she refuses to play the part. Oh man at least Peeta's doing what he can in the romance game but it won't be enough without Kat. I wish i could just communicate with her through a a parachute or something I hope she gets the point quick!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Tears are falling from my eyes, i hold Rue in my hands. She is dead now. I cover her with flowers to defy that she is dead. I clear the way so they can come and collect her. I know she will be safe. All i can now think of is Prim on my mind. Rue reminded me alot of Prim. Rue was a clever girl. We worker well as a team.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am so nervous. I am being asked questions i have never answerd before. I dont know what to do. I look at Cinna. As i answer the question about the fire ''Is the fire real Katniss''? , i tell the audience its real. i get up and show the audience my dress. i spin around,and show them the flames. The audience is shocked.

    ReplyDelete